Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Ultraviolet radiation exposure pattern in winter compared with summer based on time-stamped personal dosimeter readings
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 133–138, December 2006
How to Cite
Thieden, E., Philipsen, P.A. and Wulf, H.C. (2006), Ultraviolet radiation exposure pattern in winter compared with summer based on time-stamped personal dosimeter readings. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 133–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06961.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 30 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.