Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Quality of life in patients with chronic urticaria is differentially impaired and determined by psychiatric comorbidity
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 294–298, February 2006
How to Cite
Staubach, P., Eckhardt-Henn, A., Dechene, M., Vonend, A., Metz, M., Magerl, M., Breuer, P. and Maurer, M. (2006), Quality of life in patients with chronic urticaria is differentially impaired and determined by psychiatric comorbidity. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 294–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06976.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 12 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.