Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled prospective study of the efficacy of topical anaesthesia with a eutetic mixture of lignocaine 2·5% and prilocaine 2·5% for topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid–photodynamic therapy for extensive scalp actinic keratoses
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 146–149, December 2006
How to Cite
Langan, S.M. and Collins, P. (2006), Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled prospective study of the efficacy of topical anaesthesia with a eutetic mixture of lignocaine 2·5% and prilocaine 2·5% for topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid–photodynamic therapy for extensive scalp actinic keratoses. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 146–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06991.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 30 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.