Conflicts of interest: None to declare.
Current eczema in children is related to Der f 1 exposure but not to Der p 1 exposure
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 99–105, December 2006
How to Cite
Krämer, U., Lemmen, C., Bartusel, E., Link, E., Ring, J. and Behrendt, H. (2006), Current eczema in children is related to Der f 1 exposure but not to Der p 1 exposure. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.07003.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 6 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.