Conflicts of interest: None declared.
A population-based study of skin cancer incidence and prevalence in renal transplant recipients
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 498–504, March 2006
How to Cite
Moloney, F.J., Comber, H., O'Lorcain, P., O'Kelly, P., Conlon, P.J. and Murphy, G.M. (2006), A population-based study of skin cancer incidence and prevalence in renal transplant recipients. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 498–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.07021.x
F.J.M. and H.C. contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 22 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!