Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Importance of repeat testing in the diagnosis of penicillin allergy
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 1, page 198, December 2006
How to Cite
Matheu, V., Perez-Rodriguez, E., Sanchez-Machin, I., Garcia-Robaina, J.C. and De La Torre Morin, F. (2006), Importance of repeat testing in the diagnosis of penicillin allergy. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.07027.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.