Conflicts of interest None declared.
The course of eczema in children aged 5–7 years and its relation to atopy: differences between boys and girls
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 505–513, March 2006
How to Cite
Möhrenschlager, M., Schäfer, T., Huss-Marp, J., Eberlein-König, B., Weidinger, S., Ring, J., Behrendt, H. and Krämer, U. (2006), The course of eczema in children aged 5–7 years and its relation to atopy: differences between boys and girls. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 505–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.07042.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!