Conflicts of interest None declared.
Two novel mutations and evidence for haploinsufficiency of the ADAR gene in dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 636–642, April 2006
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Jiang, L., Liu, W.-L., Kang, X.-J., Ao, Y., Sun, M., Luo, Y., Song, Y., Lo, W.H.Y. and Zhang, X. (2006), Two novel mutations and evidence for haploinsufficiency of the ADAR gene in dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 636–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07133.x
Q.L. and L.J. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.