Conflicts of interest None declared.
A comparative study of impairment of quality of life in children with skin disease and children with other chronic childhood diseases
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 145–151, July 2006
How to Cite
Beattie*, P.E. and Lewis-Jones, M.S. (2006), A comparative study of impairment of quality of life in children with skin disease and children with other chronic childhood diseases. British Journal of Dermatology, 155: 145–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07185.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.