Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Two frameshift mutations of the double-stranded RNA-specific adenosine deaminase gene in Chinese pedigrees with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 473–476, August 2006
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Xiao, S.-X., Peng, Z.-H., Lei, X.-B., Wang, J.-M., Li, Y. and Li, X.-L. (2006), Two frameshift mutations of the double-stranded RNA-specific adenosine deaminase gene in Chinese pedigrees with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria. British Journal of Dermatology, 155: 473–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07223.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 15 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.