Conflicts of interest None declared.
Reactivation of human herpesvirus (HHV) family members other than HHV-6 in drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 344–349, August 2006
How to Cite
Seishima, M., Yamanaka, S., Fujisawa, T., Tohyama, M. and Hashimoto, K. (2006), Reactivation of human herpesvirus (HHV) family members other than HHV-6 in drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome. British Journal of Dermatology, 155: 344–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07332.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 19 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!