Conflicts of interest None declared
Striae gravidarum in primiparae
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 965–969, November 2006
How to Cite
Atwal, G.S.S., Manku, L.K., Griffiths, C.E.M. and Polson, D.W. (2006), Striae gravidarum in primiparae. British Journal of Dermatology, 155: 965–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07427.x
Contributors G.S.S.A. and L.K.M. helped collate and analyse the data, review the literature, and write the paper. D.W.P. and C.E.M.G. helped conceptualize the study, design the questionnaire, modify the grading system, and also contributed to the writing of the paper. D.W.P. was involved in all aspects of the study and will act as guarantor.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.