Conflicts of interest None declared
Striae gravidarum in primiparae
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 965–969, November 2006
How to Cite
Atwal, G.S.S., Manku, L.K., Griffiths, C.E.M. and Polson, D.W. (2006), Striae gravidarum in primiparae. British Journal of Dermatology, 155: 965–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07427.x
Contributors G.S.S.A. and L.K.M. helped collate and analyse the data, review the literature, and write the paper. D.W.P. and C.E.M.G. helped conceptualize the study, design the questionnaire, modify the grading system, and also contributed to the writing of the paper. D.W.P. was involved in all aspects of the study and will act as guarantor.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.