Members of the Phase IV ALA-PDT Actinic Keratosis Study Group comprise: S. Bruce (Suzanne Bruce and Associates, Houston, TX, U.S.A.), M.T. Jarratt (DermResearch, Inc., Austin, TX, U.S.A.), R.W. Loss (Dermatology Associates of Rochester, P.C., Rochester, NY, U.S.A.), J. Weiss and J.S. Shavin (Gwinnett Clinical Research Center Inc., Snellville, GA, U.S.A.), A. Barba (International Dermatology Research, Inc., Miami, FL, U.S.A.), D.A. Zeide (Radiant Research, Lake Worth, FL, U.S.A.) and R.T. Brodell (Brodell Medical Inc., Warren, OH, U.S.A.).
Photodynamic therapy using aminolaevulinic acid for patients with nonhyperkeratotic actinic keratoses of the face and scalp: phase IV multicentre clinical trial with 12-month follow up
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1262–1269, December 2006
How to Cite
Tschen, E.H., Wong, D.S., Pariser, D.M., Dunlap, F.E., Houlihan, A., Ferdon, M.B. and the Phase IV ALA–PDT Actinic Keratosis Study Group (2006), Photodynamic therapy using aminolaevulinic acid for patients with nonhyperkeratotic actinic keratoses of the face and scalp: phase IV multicentre clinical trial with 12-month follow up. British Journal of Dermatology, 155: 1262–1269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07520.x
Conflicts of interest This research was sponsored by DUSA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.