Conflicts of interest B.E. is a clinical investigator and/or consultant for Amgen Inc., Biogen, Centocor Inc. and Genentech. C.L. is a consultant for Abbott, Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Centocor Inc., Genentech and Serono. He has been an investigator for studies sponsored by 3M Pharmaceuticals, Abbott, Allergan, Amgen Inc., Astellis, Biogen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CombinatoRx, Centocor Inc., Fujisawa, Galderma, Genentech, MedImmune, RTL, Schering-Plough Corp. and Serono. He has received educational grants from Amgen Inc. and Genentech. He is on the speakers’ bureau for Abbott, Amgen Inc., Centocor Inc., Genentech and Warner-Chilcott. A.B.G. is a consultant for several companies (Amgen Inc., BiogenIdec Inc., Centocor Inc., Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Schering-Plough Corp., Eisai, Celgene Corp., Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Beiersdorf, Inc., Warner Chilcott, Abbott Labs, Roche, Sankyo, Medarex, Kemia, Celera, TEVA, Actelion, UCB, Novo Nordisk, Almirall, Immune Control) and is on the speaker's bureau for Amgen Inc. and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. B.E.S. has been a speaker, consultant and investigator for Amgen Inc. M.A.S., M.D. and A.J. are employees of Amgen Inc.
Comparison of clinical and pharmacokinetic profiles of etanercept 25 mg twice weekly and 50 mg once weekly in patients with psoriasis
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 138–142, January 2007
How to Cite
Elewski, B., Leonardi, C., Gottlieb, A.B., Strober, B.E., Simiens, M.A., Dunn, M. and Jahreis, A. (2007), Comparison of clinical and pharmacokinetic profiles of etanercept 25 mg twice weekly and 50 mg once weekly in patients with psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 138–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07585.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 31 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!