Conflicts of interest None declared.
An open-label, dose-ranging study of methotrexate for moderate-to-severe adult atopic eczema
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 346–351, February 2007
How to Cite
Weatherhead, S.C., Wahie, S., Reynolds, N.J. and Meggitt, S.J. (2007), An open-label, dose-ranging study of methotrexate for moderate-to-severe adult atopic eczema. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 346–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07686.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 21 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.