Conflicts of interest None declared.
Oral treatment with probiotic Lactobacillus johnsonii NCC533 (La1) for a specific part of the weaning period prevents the development of atopic dermatitis induced after maturation in model mice, NC/Nga
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 499–509, March 2007
How to Cite
Inoue, R., Nishio, A., Fukushima, Y. and Ushida, K. (2007), Oral treatment with probiotic Lactobacillus johnsonii NCC533 (La1) for a specific part of the weaning period prevents the development of atopic dermatitis induced after maturation in model mice, NC/Nga. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 499–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07695.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.