Conflicts of interest None declared.
Itch Severity Scale: a self-report instrument for the measurement of pruritus severity
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 667–673, April 2007
How to Cite
Majeski, C.J., Johnson, J.A., Davison, S.N. and Lauzon, G.J. (2007), Itch Severity Scale: a self-report instrument for the measurement of pruritus severity. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 667–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2006.07736.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.