Conflicts of interest: none declared.
A patient with alopecia, nail dystrophy, palmoplantar hyperkeratosis, keratitis, hearing difficulty and micrognathia without GJB2 or GJB6 mutations: a new type of hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia?
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 777–779, April 2007
How to Cite
Nakamura, M. and Ishikawa, O. (2007), A patient with alopecia, nail dystrophy, palmoplantar hyperkeratosis, keratitis, hearing difficulty and micrognathia without GJB2 or GJB6 mutations: a new type of hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia?. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 777–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07752.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.