Conflicts of interest: none declared.
The diagnosis of a DRESS syndrome has been sufficiently established on the basis of typical clinical features and viral reactivations
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 1083–1084, May 2007
How to Cite
Shiohara, T., Iijima, M., Ikezawa, Z. and Hashimoto, K. (2007), The diagnosis of a DRESS syndrome has been sufficiently established on the basis of typical clinical features and viral reactivations. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 1083–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07807.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!