Conflicts of interest None declared.
Preliminary evaluation of in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy features of discoid lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2007 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue 6, pages 1196–1203, June 2007
How to Cite
Ardigò, M., Maliszewski, I., Cota, C., Scope, A., Sacerdoti, G., Gonzalez, S. and Berardesca, E. (2007), Preliminary evaluation of in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy features of discoid lupus erythematosus. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 1196–1203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07808.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication21 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.