Conflicts of interest C. Ulrich has acted as a lecturer for Shire Pharmaceuticals. E. Stockfleth has acted as a lecturer/consultant for Shire Pharmaceuticals. All remaining authors declare no conflict of interest.
The role of apoptosis in therapy and prophylaxis of epithelial tumours by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue Supplement s3, pages 25–33, May 2007
How to Cite
Fecker, L.F., Stockfleth, E., Nindl, I., Ulrich, C., Forschner, T. and Eberle, J. (2007), The role of apoptosis in therapy and prophylaxis of epithelial tumours by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07856.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.