Conflict of interest C. Ulrich has acted as a lecturer for Shire Pharmaceuticals and E. Stockfleth has acted as a lecturer/consultant for Shire Pharmaceuticals. All remaining authors declare no conflict of interest.
Epidemiology of nonmelanoma skin cancer (NMSC) in Europe: accurate and comparable data are needed for effective public health monitoring and interventions
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 156, Issue Supplement s3, pages 1–7, May 2007
How to Cite
Trakatelli, M., Ulrich, C., Del Marmol, V., Euvrard, S., Stockfleth, E. and Abeni, D. (2007), Epidemiology of nonmelanoma skin cancer (NMSC) in Europe: accurate and comparable data are needed for effective public health monitoring and interventions. British Journal of Dermatology, 156: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07861.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication, 5 March 2007
Vol. 157, Issue 3, 634, Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.