Conflicts of interest None declared.
Primary cutaneous marginal zone B-cell lymphoma in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 591–595, September 2007
How to Cite
Robak, E., Jesionek-Kupnicka, D., Robak, T., Holub, A., Wawrzyniak, E., Bartkowiak, J., Bednarek, A., Constantinu, M. and Urbanska-Rys, H. (2007), Primary cutaneous marginal zone B-cell lymphoma in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 591–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07923.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 2 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.