Conflicts of interest None declared.
Efficacy and tolerability of a Chinese herbal medicine concoction for treatment of atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 357–363, August 2007
How to Cite
Hon, K.L.E., Leung, T.F., Ng, P.C., Lam, M.C.A., Kam, W.Y.C., Wong, K.Y., Lee, K.C.K., Sung, Y.T., Cheng, K.F., Fok, T.F., Fung, K.P. and Leung, P.C. (2007), Efficacy and tolerability of a Chinese herbal medicine concoction for treatment of atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 357–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07941.x
The study was registered with the Clinical Trial Registration, Centre for Clinical Trial, Chinese University of Hong Kong [trial number CUHK_CCT00084; http://22.214.171.124/registry/publictriallist.php (accessed 9 March 2007)].
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 6 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.