Conflicts of interest The investigating authors received honoraria for conducting the studies, and work as consultants for Galderma Laboratories; Farzaneh Sidou and Nabil Kerrouche are employees of Galderma R&D. The authors have no other financial interests to disclose.
A multicentre, randomized, controlled study of the efficacy, safety and cost-effectiveness of a combination therapy with amorolfine nail lacquer and oral terbinafine compared with oral terbinafine alone for the treatment of onychomycosis with matrix involvement
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 149–157, July 2007
How to Cite
Baran, R., Sigurgeirsson, B., Berker, D. d., Kaufmann, R., Lecha, M., Faergemann, J., Kerrouche, N. and Sidou, F. (2007), A multicentre, randomized, controlled study of the efficacy, safety and cost-effectiveness of a combination therapy with amorolfine nail lacquer and oral terbinafine compared with oral terbinafine alone for the treatment of onychomycosis with matrix involvement. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 149–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07974.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 11 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.