Conflicts of interest None declared.
Associations of promoter region polymorphisms in the tumour necrosis factor-α gene and early-onset psoriasis vulgaris in a northern Polish population
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 165–167, July 2007
How to Cite
Nedoszytko, B., Szczerkowska-Dobosz, A., Zabłotna, M., Gleń, J., Rębała, K. and Roszkiewicz, J. (2007), Associations of promoter region polymorphisms in the tumour necrosis factor-α gene and early-onset psoriasis vulgaris in a northern Polish population. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 165–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07993.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 2 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.