Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Lymphocytic infiltration (Jessner–Kanof): lupus erythematosus tumidus or a manifestation of borreliosis?
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 403–405, August 2007
How to Cite
Kaatz, M., Zelger, B., Norgauer, J. and Ziemer, M. (2007), Lymphocytic infiltration (Jessner–Kanof): lupus erythematosus tumidus or a manifestation of borreliosis?. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 403–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.07997.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Vol. 157, Issue 6, 1304, Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.