Conflicts of interest C.H.O. has received honoraria and expenses for speaking engagements from Shire Pharmaceuticals. G.S.P. has received travel grants, speaking honoraria, and clinical research funding from TKT Europe SS/Shire Human Genetic Therapies. M.B. has received unrestricted scientific grants from Shire Human Genetic Therapy. A.B.M. has received honoraria and expenses for speaking engagements and has also receieved research funding from Shire Pharmaceuticals. R.J. has acted as a paid consultant to Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc. and has received funding to attend and participate in lectures and congresses regarding this specific research and for research carried out in his work. O.L. has received support from TKT Europe AB (Shire Human Genetics, Basingstoke, UK), Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd and travel grants from Genzyme Corporation.
Fabry disease and the skin: data from FOS, the Fabry outcome survey
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 331–337, August 2007
How to Cite
Orteu, C.H., Jansen, T., Lidove, O., Jaussaud, R., Hughes, D.A., Pintos-Morell, G., Ramaswami, U., Parini, R., Sunder-Plassman, G., Beck, M., Mehta, A.B. and on behalf of the FOS Investigators (2007), Fabry disease and the skin: data from FOS, the Fabry outcome survey. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 331–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08002.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 17 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!