Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Does spontaneous autoimmunity improve survival in visceral metastatic melanoma?
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 413–415, August 2007
How to Cite
Vercambre-Darras, S., Dubucquoi, S., Fajardy, I., Piette, F. and Mortier, L. (2007), Does spontaneous autoimmunity improve survival in visceral metastatic melanoma?. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 413–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08016.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.