Conflicts of interest None declared.
Men with Kennedy disease have a reduced risk of androgenetic alopecia
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 2, pages 290–294, August 2007
How to Cite
Sinclair, R., Greenland, K.J., Egmond, S. v., Hoedemaker, C., Chapman, A. and Zajac, J.D. (2007), Men with Kennedy disease have a reduced risk of androgenetic alopecia. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 290–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08026.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication14 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.