Conflicts of interest None declared.
Oral steroid improves bullous pemphigoid-like clinical manifestations in non-Herlitz junctional epidermolysis bullosa with COL17A1 mutation
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 596–598, September 2007
How to Cite
Mabuchi, E., Umegaki, N., Murota, H., Nakamura, T., Tamai, K. and Katayama, I. (2007), Oral steroid improves bullous pemphigoid-like clinical manifestations in non-Herlitz junctional epidermolysis bullosa with COL17A1 mutation. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 596–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08046.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 2 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.