Conflicts of interest None declared.
Molecular heterogeneity of familial porphyria cutanea tarda in Spain: characterization of 10 novel mutations in the UROD gene
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 501–507, September 2007
How to Cite
Méndez, M., Poblete-Gutiérrez, P., García-Bravo, M., Wiederholt, T., Morán-Jiménez, M.J., Merk, H.F., Garrido-Astray, M.C., Frank, J., Fontanellas, A. and Enríquez de Salamanca, R. (2007), Molecular heterogeneity of familial porphyria cutanea tarda in Spain: characterization of 10 novel mutations in the UROD gene. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08064.x
M.M. and P.P.-G. contributed equally to this publication. A.F. and R.E. de S. share senior authorship.
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 11 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.