Conflicts of interest None declared.
The vulval vestibular mucosa—morphological effects of oral contraceptives and menstrual cycle
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 487–493, September 2007
How to Cite
Johannesson, U., Blomgren, B., Hilliges, M., Rylander, E. and Bohm-Starke, N. (2007), The vulval vestibular mucosa—morphological effects of oral contraceptives and menstrual cycle. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 487–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08066.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 22 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.