Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Recurrent p.N767S mutation in the ATP2A2 gene in a Japanese family with haemorrhagic Darier disease clinically mimicking epidermolysis bullosa simplex with mottled pigmentation
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 605–608, September 2007
How to Cite
Hamada, T., Yasumoto, S., Karashima, T., Ishii, N., Shimada, H., Kawano, Y., Imayama, S., McGrath, J.A. and Hashimoto, T. (2007), Recurrent p.N767S mutation in the ATP2A2 gene in a Japanese family with haemorrhagic Darier disease clinically mimicking epidermolysis bullosa simplex with mottled pigmentation. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 605–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08086.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication: 26 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.