Conflicts of interest None declared.
Community-based study of acne vulgaris in adolescents in Singapore
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 547–551, September 2007
How to Cite
Tan, H.-H., Tan, A.W.H., Barkham, T., Yan, X.-Y. and Zhu, M. (2007), Community-based study of acne vulgaris in adolescents in Singapore. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 547–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08087.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 29 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.