Conflicts of interest None declared.
Incidence of hand eczema in a population-based twin cohort: genetic and environmental risk factors
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 552–557, September 2007
How to Cite
Lerbaek, A., Kyvik, K.O., Ravn, H., Menné, T. and Agner, T. (2007), Incidence of hand eczema in a population-based twin cohort: genetic and environmental risk factors. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 552–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08088.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.