Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Recurrence of classical juvenile pityriasis rubra pilaris in adulthood: report of a case
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 842–844, October 2007
How to Cite
Hong, J.-B., Chiu, H.-C., Wang, S.-H. and Tsai, T.-F. (2007), Recurrence of classical juvenile pityriasis rubra pilaris in adulthood: report of a case. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 842–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08126.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.