Conflicts of interest ES acts as a consultant to Meda Pharma. JB is an employee of 3M. SE has been a consultant to 3M and has received honorarium for a clinical study. CU is a member of the speaker bureau of MEDA and 3M. All other authors declare no conflict of interest.
Topical immunomodulation under systemic immunosuppression: results of a multicentre, randomized, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy study of imiquimod 5% cream for the treatment of actinic keratoses in kidney, heart, and liver transplant patients
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 157, Issue Supplement s2, pages 25–31, December 2007
How to Cite
Ulrich, C., Bichel, J., Euvrard, S., Guidi, B., Proby, C.M., Van De Kerkhof, P.C.M., Amerio, P., Rønnevig, J., Slade, H.B. and Stockfleth, E. (2007), Topical immunomodulation under systemic immunosuppression: results of a multicentre, randomized, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy study of imiquimod 5% cream for the treatment of actinic keratoses in kidney, heart, and liver transplant patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 157: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08269.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.