Conflicts of interests None declared.
Hand-foot skin reaction in patients treated with sorafenib: a clinicopathological study of cutaneous manifestations due to multitargeted kinase inhibitor therapy
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 158, Issue 3, pages 592–596, March 2008
How to Cite
Yang, C.-H., Lin, W.-C., Chuang, C.-K., Chang, Y.-C., Pang, S.-T., Lin, Y.-C., Kuo, T.-T., Hsieh, J.-J. and Chang, J.W.C. (2008), Hand-foot skin reaction in patients treated with sorafenib: a clinicopathological study of cutaneous manifestations due to multitargeted kinase inhibitor therapy. British Journal of Dermatology, 158: 592–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08357.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 28 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.