Conflicts of interest None declared.
In vivo confocal laser scanning microscopy of melanocytic skin tumours: diagnostic applicability using unselected tumour images
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 158, Issue 2, pages 329–333, February 2008
How to Cite
Gerger, A., Hofmann-Wellenhof, R., Langsenlehner, U., Richtig, E., Koller, S., Weger, W., Ahlgrimm-Siess, V., Horn, M., Samonigg, H. and Smolle, J. (2008), In vivo confocal laser scanning microscopy of melanocytic skin tumours: diagnostic applicability using unselected tumour images. British Journal of Dermatology, 158: 329–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2007.08389.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.