Conflicts of interest None declared.
Coexistence and upregulation of three types of opioid receptors, mu, delta and kappa, in human hypertrophic scars
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 158, Issue 4, pages 713–720, April 2008
How to Cite
Cheng, B., Liu, H.-W., Fu, X.-B., Sheng, Z.-Y. and Li, J.-F. (2008), Coexistence and upregulation of three types of opioid receptors, mu, delta and kappa, in human hypertrophic scars. British Journal of Dermatology, 158: 713–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08449.x
B.C. and H-W.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 16 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.