Conflicts of interest T.R., C.W.L., G.B.E.J., T.D., J.B-J., P.J.C., A.K., R.B., E.V., P.H., F.C., M.L., P.E., F.N. and A.S. received grants from Basilea Pharmaceutica for this study. T.R., C.W.L., T.D., J.B-J., P.J.C., R.B., F.C. and P.E. have received consultancy fees from Basilea Pharmaceutica. T.B., M.H. and J.M. are employees of Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
Efficacy and safety of oral alitretinoin (9-cis retinoic acid) in patients with severe chronic hand eczema refractory to topical corticosteroids: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 158, Issue 4, pages 808–817, April 2008
How to Cite
Ruzicka, T., Lynde, C.W., Jemec, G.B.E., Diepgen, T., Berth-Jones, J., Coenraads, P.J., Kaszuba, A., Bissonnette, R., Varjonen, E., Holló, P., Cambazard, F., Lahfa, M., Elsner, P., Nyberg, F., Svensson, A., Brown, T.C., Harsch, M. and Maares, J. (2008), Efficacy and safety of oral alitretinoin (9-cis retinoic acid) in patients with severe chronic hand eczema refractory to topical corticosteroids: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 158: 808–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08487.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 24 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.