Conflicts of interest None declared.
The role of nitric oxide synthases in pemphigus vulgaris in a mouse model
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 1, pages 68–76, July 2008
How to Cite
Marquina, M., España, A., Fernández-Galar, M. and López-Zabalza, M.J. (2008), The role of nitric oxide synthases in pemphigus vulgaris in a mouse model. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08582.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 10 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!