Conflicts of interest: none declared.
The chemical chaperone trimethylamine N-oxide ameliorates the effects of mutant keratins in cultured cells
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 1, pages 252–255, July 2008
How to Cite
Lee, D., Santos, D., Al-Rawi, H., McNeill, A.M. and Rugg, E.L. (2008), The chemical chaperone trimethylamine N-oxide ameliorates the effects of mutant keratins in cultured cells. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 252–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08596.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.