Conflicts of interest This study was funded by 3M Pharmaceuticals, Saint Paul, MN, U.S.A. The investigating authors received payments for this research project. J.B., J.L. and T-C.M. were employees of 3M Pharmaceuticals at the time the study was conducted.
A phase II dose-ranging study of topical resiquimod to treat actinic keratosis
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 1, pages 205–210, July 2008
How to Cite
Szeimies, R.-M., Bichel, J., Ortonne, J.-P., Stockfleth, E., Lee, J. and Meng, T.-C. (2008), A phase II dose-ranging study of topical resiquimod to treat actinic keratosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 205–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08615.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.