Conflicts of interest Prof. Dr P.C.M. van de Kerkhof has received funds for research, fees for educational events and fees for consultancy from the following companies: Schering Plough, Cellgene, Centocor, Almirall, UCB, Wyeth, Pfizer, Sofinova, Abbott, Actelion, Galderma, Novartis, Janssen Cilag, Leo Pharma, Merck Serono, Philips Lighting. Dr E.M.G.J. de Jong serves as a consultant for Biogen, Serono, Wyeth, and Abbott. Dr E.M.G.J. de Jong receives research grants from Schering Plough, Abbott, Merck Serono, Wyeth, and Centocor.
Relevance of compartmentalization of T-cell subsets for clinical improvement in psoriasis: effect of immune-targeted antipsoriatic therapies
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 1, pages 91–96, July 2008
How to Cite
Van Lingen, R.G., Körver, J.E.M., Van De Kerkhof, P.C.M., Berends, M.A.M., Van Rens, D.W.A., Langewouters, A.M., Boezeman, J.B.M., Seyger, M.M.B. and De Jong, E.M.G.J. (2008), Relevance of compartmentalization of T-cell subsets for clinical improvement in psoriasis: effect of immune-targeted antipsoriatic therapies. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08618.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 5 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.