Conflicts of interest C.S. is associated with Spirig AG, manufacturer of skincare products.
Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 1, pages 23–34, July 2008
How to Cite
Fluhr, J.W., Darlenski, R. and Surber, C. (2008), Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 23–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08643.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.