Conflicts of interest: none declared.
A novel missense mutation in the TRPS1 gene underlies trichorhinophalangeal syndrome type III
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 2, pages 476–478, August 2008
How to Cite
Tariq, M., Ahmad, S. and Ahmad, W. (2008), A novel missense mutation in the TRPS1 gene underlies trichorhinophalangeal syndrome type III. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 476–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08658.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication: 9 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!