The Copenhagen Psoriasis Working Group comprises: Joar Austad, John Berth-Jones, Michel de la Brassinne, Frédéric Cambazard, Knud Kragballe, Ulrich Mrowietz, Gillian Murphy, Kim Papp, Siegfried Segaert, Peter van de Kerkhof and Gottfried Wozel.
A study examining inter-rater and intrarater reliability of a novel instrument for assessment of psoriasis: the Copenhagen Psoriasis Severity Index
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 159, Issue 2, pages 407–412, August 2008
How to Cite
Berth-Jones, J., Thompson, J., Papp, K. and on behalf of the Copenhagen Psoriasis Working Group (2008), A study examining inter-rater and intrarater reliability of a novel instrument for assessment of psoriasis: the Copenhagen Psoriasis Severity Index. British Journal of Dermatology, 159: 407–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08680.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 31 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.